[URGENT] Front-end Developer
FRONT END DEVELOPER (HTML/ CSS)
The position is the key member in development team of a company own project. This position will work closely with Design team and Back-end developers to build up product and bring it to life with thousands of users.
– Build professional applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and trade offs when required;
– Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards;
– Work closely with back-end developers to understand and properly use the systems of API;
– Discuss and question ideas and decision to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
We are looking for experience developers who are:
* Passionate with programming;
* Looking for opportunity of learning new technologies and apply to real projects;
* Professional and mature thinker.
– At least 01 year experience as front-end developer;
– Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, CSS frameworks like Bootstrap/ Foundation and responsive web design;
– Knowledge of JS Frameworks: JQuery;
– Experience working with Photoshop, assets exports, PSD to HTML;
– Experience using frameworks such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, React.js;
– Knowledge and understanding of source control management: git and git flow;
– Practical experience of Gulp/ Grunt is an advantage;
– Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards;
– Strong commitment to stability, performance, and outstanding user experience;
– Thrive on learning new technologies; excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills;
– Capable of working independently and within team;
– Attention to details;
– Be responsible with deadline and complete the tasks on time.
– Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
– Deadline of application: 23rd June
Short listed candidates will be contacted soon.